Friday, August 13, 2010

At home with the new 35mm lens!

Lydia is a great model for the camera.  I think she was almost as excited as me about the new lens.  When she thinks she's doing something cute she tells me to go get the camera and take her picture.

She often gets really close to the lens so I can get a good picture of her.

Her favorite activity right now is throwing everything off the bed and jumping off after it all.

She also loves to read books.

Playing with Speedy is more fun lately too.  I don't think he even minds too much - even when she uses him as a drum.

He's a good sport.

1 comment:

  1. Harry says "I want to meet Lydia sometimes and Speed". Beautiful pictures, Liz! She is precious--looks so much like Don!

    I have camera envy right now--a bunch of my friends have awesome new cameras. I'll have to save up! :)

    ReplyDelete