Monday, August 9, 2010

The Wonder Museum

I don't know if Lydia even looked up to see what was 
happening as she turned the handle over and over, 
but she enjoyed the action.
Lydia was like Alice in Wonderland sitting in these chairs!  
They should serve little petits fours when you walk in.
She tried to climb the rock wall...but didn't get very far.  
I think they were missing some key pieces. 
 This was a track where you push a button and wait 
for the beep and then run as fast as you can.  
It shows you how fast you ran at the end.  
She did this over and over again.
This lady came up to help her figure this activity out right 
away.  She seemed to enjoy it as much or more than Lydia!
This was my favorite activity and I didn't even get to try it!  
Oh well, we have a year pass to the Zoo now 
and 3 tickets to get into the Wonder Museum, 
so I'm sure I'll get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Lydia is so cute and getting so big! Crazy. I love your blog--it is so YOU--very artistic and beautiful. :) I'll put you on my blog roll so I can see when you've updated. Hopefully this will be a better way to see what's going on with each other! :)

    ReplyDelete